These solar driven LED street lights produce powerful illumination and come with easy installation with no hassles of digging, laying down cable wires, establishing transformer distribution points etc. They are ideal for illumination in the main roads/areas of campuses, lighting up streets, gardens etc.
- Significant cost savings in avoiding to lay down electrical wires, distribution points, employing labor and doing away with digging hassles.
- High durability of solar panels and LEDs. Both solar panels and LEDs last for more than 10 years. In comparison, the conventional sodium and CFL lamps typically require replacement at least once every year .
- Close to a month’s time saved in newly constructed places as a result of easy installation (feedback from builders).
- Zero electricity cost.
- 80% depreciation benefits.
- Environment friendly and easy disposal due to absence of harmful substances like mercury and lead.
- Less heat dissipation
- Higher color temperature of light (purer form of light)
- Carbon Credits and subsidies may be availed for large installations.